Fits '02-later VRSC™, '15-later XG, '94-later XL, '08-'13 XR, '96-later Dyna® and Softail®, and '94-later Touring and Trike models. '14-later XL, '12-later Dyna® and '11-later Softail® models require separate purchase of Electrical Connection Kit P/N 72673-11. '14-'16 Touring and Trike models require separate purchase of Electrical Connection Kit P/N 69200722. '17-later Touring and Trike models require separate purchase of Electrical Connection Kit P/N 69201599. '15-later XG models require separate purchase of P/N 72136-94GY, 72156-94 and 4x 72195-94. Not compatible with Chamberlain® /Liftmaster® MyQ® or Sears® Craftsman Assurelink garage door openers.
Operate your automatic garage door opener without leaving your motorcycle seat or fumbling in your pocket for the remote control.
• Compatible with most brands of automatic openers, this kit allows you to operate your door by cycling the bike's high-beam switch
• Hidden transmitter taps into bike's wiring harness and is powered by vehicle battery, so there is no transmitter batteries to replace
• When key is switched off, the transmitter is disabled providing added garage security if bike is parked outside
• Signal is sent to the in-garage receiver that plugs into a standard 110-volt outlet and is wired to the automatic opener
• Receiver's rolling code technology provides additional security
• Kit includes one transmitter and one receiver
• Individual components are available to equip additional motorcycles and garages